Every year we offer our guests a large selection of our most popular dish, the Schnitzel for Oktoberfest:
Schnitzel Fest 2022:
- Spanferkel Essen on September 14 at 7
- Schnitzelfest Dinner Premiere on September 14th starts at 4 pm
Happy Oktoberfest 2022!
- Starts with the “Fass Anstich” on Saturday, September 17th at 3:30, we recommend to arrive early – the Biergarten may fill to capacity before 2 pm and we do not take reservations for this event: The Keg Tapping in the Biergarten without our Biergarten Band, but with the raffle and free Bier from our ceremonial keg!
- Enjoy our authentic Oktoberfest Bier in the Biergarten with many different ones “vom Fass” and enjoy accordion music, or move into the Dining room to yodel.
- Every day during Oktoberfest we will be having our “Schnitzel Fest” Menu with 25 different Schnitzel and 16 different sides.
- No Buffet this year as most of our guests want to enjoy the variety of “Schnitzel Fest”!
- During Oktoberfest Bavarians enjoy their Brotzeit, read below what we are offering you for an authentic experience!
Our Goal: A safe, family friendly, peaceful and joyful atmosphere for all our guests with their families, just like the traditional Oide Wies’n in München with strong focus on great Bavarian Oktoberfest Food and Bier!
We hope to have live entertainment every night we are open starting at 5:30 by our Accordionist in the dining room and Fridays & Saturdays in our Biergarten.
We will have a large variety of both Oktoberfest Schnitzels & Oktoberfest Biers on draft
- Paulaner Oktoberfest, just like in München, is now a blond Bier, it was called Wies’n
- Paulaner Märzen, the brunette, we sold this malty marvel as our Oktoberfest for many years
- Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest
- Spaten Oktoberfest-Märzen
- Hofbräu München Oktoberfest
- Hofbräu München Märzen
- Ayinger Festbier
- Weihenstephaner Festbier
- Weltenburger 1050 Märzen
- Schneider Edelweiss Festbier
Take our Festbier Test = Drink one of each of our Festbiers and get a Braumeister Schnitzel, a Bier battered Schnitzel with Bier battered Onion rings FREE. You can only earn this Schnitzel, it is not for sale any time of the year EVER!
- Hofbräu in special category with special price $ 22.50
Add a great touch of München!
A Paulaner Liter Masskrug and a 1 liter can of the Münchener Oktoberfest as a take home gift for $ 25
Our Incentive for our guests to dress for Oktoberfest:
- Guys in long or short Lederhosen, Bavarian Shirt, long socks and Hiking boots or Haferlschuhe;
- for girls: Dirndl with Blouse and Apron, Hiking boots or leather shoes. They will receive a basket of Mini Pretzels with O’batzda, our authentic Bavarian Cheese spread
Let us tease your taste buds:
Schwarzwald Schnitzel “Staufen” is topped with Adler Original Black Forest Ham, fresh Brie and tart Cherries soaked in Schladerer Kirschwasser
Pork Schnitzel “Maximilian” sautéed to a golden brown and topped with Adler Ham and two sunny side up eggs. The Bavarian Strammer Max Schnitzel.
Regensburger Bockbierschnitzel mit Brez’nkruste
Auberginen Schnitzel auf Zigeuner Sosse
Schnitzel Fest Menu
Schnitzel Fest Story – History – a view into the Past
Oktoberfest officially begins September 17, we know it’s not October yet!! Tradition says Oktoberfest begins the third week end of September and continues until the first Sunday in October. Here at the Bavarian Grill we celebrate Oktoberfest during festival time in Munich. The Oktoberfest in Munich is the largest festival in the world, with an international flavor characteristic of the 20th century. This year this celebration is ON again, since its inception only years with war, cholera epidemics or Corona Pandemic cancelled this festival, which began in 1810. It all usually begins at noon in the Schottenhammel – Spaten tent with the lord mayor of Munich tapping the ceremonial keg. Up to three strikes should get him reelected, any more will get him very likely voted out of office. Christian Ude served from 1993 until 2014 and his record is one tap.
Authentic Bavarian food, bier, and fun in an authentic Bavarian Atmosphere here serving guests from Allen, Plano, Addison, Richardson, Frisco, Dallas and all the surrounding cities! Truly one of the best places for an authentic German Oktoberfest experience!
More Oktoberfest Details
- “Fass Anstich” on Saturday, September 17th at 3:30, we recommend to arrive early – the Biergarten will fill to capacity before 2pm and we do not take reservations for this event: The Keg Tapping in the Biergarten without our Brassband, but with a raffle and free Bier from our ceremonial keg!
- Enjoy our Oktoberfest Bier selection
- Every day during Oktoberfest we will be having our “Schnitzel Fest” with 26 different Schnitzel and 16 different sides.
Oktoberfest Bier Test
- Drink one of each of our Oktoberfest Biers and get a Braumeister Schnitzel FREE
- Our Oktoberfest and Märzen Biers are: Spaten, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, Hofbräu, Ayinger, Erdinger, Schlenkerla, Weihenstephaner, Weltenburger Kloster 1050.