Happy Oktoberfest 2022!
- Starts with the “Fass Anstich” on Saturday, September 17th at 3:30, we recommend to arrive early – the Biergarten may fill to capacity before 2 pm and we do not take reservations for this event: The Keg Tapping in the Biergarten without our Biergarten Band, but with the raffle and free Bier from our ceremonial keg!
- Enjoy our authentic Oktoberfest Bier in the Biergarten with many different ones “vom Fass” and enjoy accordion music, or move into the Dining room to yodel along
- Every day during Oktoberfest we will be having our “Schnitzel Fest” Menu with 25 different Schnitzel and 16 different sides.
- No Buffet this year as most of our guests want to enjoy the variety of “Schnitzel Fest”!
- During Oktoberfest Bavarians enjoy their Brotzeit, read below what we are offering you for an authentic experience!
Our Goal: A safe, family friendly, peaceful and joyful atmosphere for all our guests with their families, just like the traditional Oide Wies’n in München with strong focus on great Bavarian Oktoberfest Food and Bier!
We hope to have live entertainment every night we are open starting at 5:30 by our Accordionist in the dining room and Fridays & Saturdays in our Biergarten.
No Replies to "Oktoberfest Fassanstich"