Oktoberfest = Schnitzel Fest
Neu beim Schnitzel Fest:
Kalbs Schnitzel Mittenwald
Buehler Kirsch Schnitzel mit Asbach Kirschen in Jaegersosse
Schrobenhausener Schnitzel mit weissen Spargelstuecken in hollaendischer Sosse
Regensburger Bockbierschnitzel mit Brez'nkruste
Auberginen Schnitzel auf Zigeunersosse
Meerrettich Schnitzel mit Lauch-Kren
Schnitzel Fest Story
Oktoberfest officially begins September 20. (We know it’s not October yet!!) Tradition says Oktoberfest begins the third week end of September and continues until the first Sunday in October. Here at the Bavarian Grill we celebrate Oktoberfest during festival time in Munich. Today, the Oktoberfest in Munich is the largest festival in the world, with an international flavor characteristic of the 20th century. This is the 180th celebration held since its inception, only years with war or cholera epidemics cancelled this festival, which began in 1810. It all begins at noon in the Schottenhammel – Spaten tent with the lord mayor of Munich tapping the ceremonial keg. Up to three strikes gets him reelected any more will get him thrown out of office. Christian Ude serves since 1993 and his record is one tap.
Authentic Bavarian food, bier, and fun in an authentic Bavarian Atmosphere here serving guests from Allen, Plano, Addison, Richardson, Frisco, Dallas and all the surrounding cities! Truly one of the best places for an authentic German Oktoberfest experience!
More Oktoberfest Details
- "Fass Anstich": The Keg Tapping in the Biergarten with 15 piece band, raffle and free Bier from our ceremonial keg!
- Enjoy our buffet every Saturday during Oktoberfest from 5 to 9p.m. in the Biergarten
- Every day during Oktoberfest we will be having our "Schnitzel Fest" with 27 different Schnitzel and 14 different sides.
Oktoberfest Bier Test
- Drink one of each of our Oktoberfest Biers and get a Braumeister Schnitzel FREE
- Our Oktoberfest and Märzen Biers are: Spaten, Paulaner, Hacker-Pschorr, Hofbräu, Ayinger, Erdinger, Schlenkerla, Weihenstephaner and Franconia.